Saturday, August 2, 2008

soul searching

So Ive been having a near breakdown lately....im trying to figure out how im gonna get my career established and about relocating and all that nonsense....east coast...west coast?!? who knows...and exactly WHAT is my craft, my plan of action, my purpose... etc.. etc.. etc... SO bear with me and pray for me lol...im almost done with school so its pretty much getting down to the wire these days and its especially hard trying to keep my finances in check but I have strength, Not to mention Im not getting any younger!!! Time to stay focused.......

......On a higher note I have an appointment with Monica and Alessandra at the Goka Design showroom which I am really looking forward to on Tuesday...I haven't seen these ladies in ages and I really can't wait to see what they've been up to...so Ill keep you posted!

No comments: