Friday, August 15, 2008

Shoes are my only weakness..

Sergio Rossi is one of my favorite shoe labels. It's been a while since I've looked at what it has to offer and I'm glad I did....Here are a few pieces from the fall/winter 08 line:

I really like these simple lace black pumps..and with a 4 inch heel you definately can't go wrong........and hey! Look more lace! These gold booties are pretty nice too:


Now normally I'm not a big boot person but I have to admit these brown suede embroidered boots have kinda grown on me...I'm a big fan of over the knee boots, they really make a statement when done right....If you're gonna wear them know what you're doing! One wrong move and you'll look like you picked your taste out of a dumpster...



I LOVVVVVVVE these!!! They're so original and different from most stuff I've seen. I think purple is my temporary favorite color right now..I usually don't like to commit to favorites my tastes always change..but really I love these



Finally, I had to save the best for last. These are not actually part of the fall/winter collection, they're from the spring/summer collection and they're on sale....Its taking everything I have not to dip into my NYC fund and scoop them up...I would actually trade in anything I own for them....ohhhhhhh it's so hard!



I'm going to have to eventually buy this shoe...because very few shoes I've seen will top this one and I wont sleep until i have it : ( you know how that goes

No comments: