Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Chillin with the Capes....

The other day was my day off so I had to pick my brain to find something to do that wouldnt cost me any money. ($600 fine, remember that?) Sooooo instead of staying home and stressing out about how I'm going to pay it, I decided to pay my family a visit.

Sharon torturing her boyfriend Rock above
Kisha being fresh and not wanting to take a picture

My little baby Kylie (well not mine really)


I love her!


Me kissing my baby:


Me and Shonica were having a contest to see who could take the cutest pictures with our baby cousin (I won, clearly! Her wack peace sign....)


Me, my grandma, Kylie and big sister Kisha:
Me and my cousin Shoni:

WOW! Someone should have known better........................


......................than to leave me alone in a room with these and a camera


I started my own line of accesories! Watch out Cubannie and Eh$ani...............

Ha! Dont hate....

No comments: