Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What to Wear Wednesday!!!!

I have come up with this idea called "What to Wear Wednesdays". Every Wednesday I will feature stuff that is so hot that any self-respecting girl would definately not not live without it. Here goes:

Claw Money's Back!!!

I am psyched about Claw Money's 2008 Collection. I am craving this burger tank like crazy! MMMMM.....MMMMM It looks good enough to eat!



And if that isn't tempting enough what would a Claw Money burger be without a side of bamboo earrings?!




I'll take one of each thank you very much!




And while Im at it, the girls at DimePiece have done it again!!!!!!!!



I was so disgusted that I couldn't make their Sample Sale/BBQ last weekend in NYC that I almost hurt someone!!!! Anyways, I'm feelin this shirt sosososososooo much that I almost didnt post it up here becuz if I see someone wearing it before me they just might get jumped for it!


Anyways you can pick one up at www.DimePieceDesigns.com and don't forget to order one for me!...it'll earn you crazy brownie points and some serious style points!!!!


No comments: