Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Someone beat me with my remote.

Now normally I love Bravo, but really?!?
The Millionaire Matchmaker??
This is fucking lame. This show chronicles a day in the life of a matchmaker whose purpose is to link up potential trophy wife wannabes with lonely ex-computer geek millionaires.
Come on guys, I know it can be lonely at the top. But do you really need to invest so much time and money on hiring a woman to help you find someone whose sole purpose is to spend your hard earned money, and massage your bruised egos??
Really, this show makes me gag. Aren't women tired of assuming codependent and subordinate roles?? Guess not. It's sad to see that while some women work hard to achieve equal standing, there remain the select few whose ultimate ambition is to meet a man to take care of them. It's so sickening to see people twist what should be a meaningful bond between two individuals into a social/financial ladder. Furthermore there is nothing enticing about watching the life of a 30-something year old professional busy-body.
Say what you want, defend the show as you may.
It sucks, and it's shallow.

7 comments:

The name is Ramonita Rivera said...

I believe this show is pretty old... I hate this lady, she's so damn ugly, lol..
Rich people don't know what the hell to do anymore.. Pay me to find you the perfect match!!!!!

Crystal said...

Now tsk tsk remy, didn't the anonymous lunatic teach us a lesson about calling others ugly??
Let's listen to the beauty queen herself and take a long look at ourselves before judging others.
I mean stalking people online, insulting them and threatening to beat them up is fine...but calling them ugly?
That's where we should draw the line lmao...

Anonymous said...

i left your ass thinking didn't I? You were so amused with me that your still sweating me, still bringing me up. I thought you would have been over yourself by now. Guess i was I right when I said i was the most entertainment you had had in a while.

Crystal said...

First things first, honey.
I have no reason or intentions of getting over myself, because I am quite content with the person that I am.
Unlike girls like you who clearly have low self esteem.
And by the way yea I am really sweating your gremlin looking ass can't you tell?
I wrote that because I know you still read my blog and check it on a daily basis. (wait, who's sweating who?) ok.
You are right, I find you and your antics extremely entertaining. I think it's so funny how you claim that you have such a life, and then go out of your way to stalk my friend on myspace, and read and leave comments on our blogs religiously.
Obviously you are not very bright because you still insist on assuming an anonymous identity, but yet you make it quite clear as to who you are.
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? I don't know you, and I've never even spoken to you. At most I've seen you on campus walking around with your head stuck up your ass. To be quite frank with you, I had forgotten about your insignificant existence after my second year of college.
I've never asked you to be my friend and most importantly never asked you to read my blog, so why are you going out of your way to create problems?
I strongly suggest you do some soul searching and find your purpose in life, instead of stalking my friend and I.
Also, I highly suggest that when you harass me online that you don't it from your work computer. Really professional, it's nice to know that this is what you do on company time. Maybe I should call "About Families" and inform them of how one of their employees makes use of company time.
Hope all is well with the hubby ;)

The name is Ramonita Rivera said...

I think she's done.... lol

CAROLINA said...

OMG this is hillarious!!! dont worry crystal i feel that u are a beautiful girl in an out and people just love to hate... by the way weren't we suppose to comment on that ugly bitch from that show??? lol

Anonymous said...

all the staff on millionaire matchmaker are so ugly too. whats with that guy with the black spike hair? and his gf, her blue hair. and the oldest employee, that straight ugly duckiling white girl? they are all so unfriendly, unhappy, and ugly.
just goes to show you rich people, their supposed clients, aren't necessarily smart. and whats with this "99% success rate" bs? she didnt say success at what so maybe its at failure.