Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year


I'm kind of early but who knows what I will be getting into this evening, so Happy New Year from me, and I hope that everyone has had a great year, and is ready to accomplish what they need to in 2009.
This year has had its good and bad for me personally, tragedy struck in my family and we lost someone very dear to us, who we all love and miss. But there are times that we have to take the good with the bad, and cherish the ones who remain close to us. Along with this severe loss, I have had a few gains. I have had the pleasure of meeting new people and new loved ones that I will keep close to me, and I know that I will remain close to in years to come.
I have also come close to closing a chapter in my life, and have had the chance to develop creatively. 2009 has alot in store for me and I know that there are many life lessons and experiences to come. In regards to that, I am not just speaking for myself.
So, with that have fun and be safe, and be ready to commit to your new years resolutions, I know you all have them, self included.
Hugs and kisses, kisses and hugs.

No comments: